13 November, 2016

How to prepare DDO Request Employees Salary Bill in http://www.treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq/

The Director of Treasuries introduced preparation and submission of online bills to the treasury. For this purpose they maintained a website DDO Request Salary bills (ddoreq) for Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDO) This DDOReq portal is a Pay Bill Preparation System which meant for preparing monthly salaries of state government employees. The website not only provides the facilities for Pay bill preparation but also preparation of DA Arrear, Supplement bills and Leave encashment Bills, ect.,

To get into the website, all you need to have is DDO Code and the password. Once you get all these details, logon to Treasury website to claim your DDO Request and attached bills. Find here step by step how prepare DDO monthly salary Bills

  1. Enter DDO code and Password credentials and press "Submit".
  2. Select "PAYBILLS" in the left navigation and then select "Pay bill Preparation"
  3. DDO Request paybill preparation page confirm Bill id and month
  4. Select Bill id from the drop down and enter month and year of paybill you want to claim and press "Process" and then press OK to continue.
  5. Then the screen automatically diplays the employees those who are eligible to get monthly increments. By selecting the check box (i.e., Tick Mark) we can give increment and then press "Next" to continue.
  6. Then the screen shows number of employees in playbills. By selecting check box (i.e. Tick) you can exclude an employees from monthly salary. There is provision to no of days you want to claim bill. And also you can include (EWF/FLAG fund/IT) manually by click on the corresponding employee Slno.
  7. Next screen appear the cadre strength, confirm number employees cadre wise. Then click on"Next" and "Submit"
  8. Once the pay particulars tally with your manual bill then submit the bill by click on "DDO Bill Submission" in left navigation of "PAYBILLS" module.
  9. Select the Head-of-the-Account from the drop down menu. Then the screen display the employees list and their earnings, deductions and net amounts.
  10. Then click on the "Submit" button. You can see TBR Number, write down this number. 
  11. Then you need link this TBR Number to employees Bank Beneficiary account. 
  12. To link TBR Number.click on "TBR Beneficiary entry 2016" of "PAY BILLS" module.
  13. Then select the TBR No from the drop down list.
  14. The screen displays the salaried billed employees with their net salary amount. Then click on the "Submit" button. 
  15. To take TBR Beneficiary report click on "TBR Beneficiary Report" of "PAY BILLS" module. Then enter the TBR Number.
  16. The screen displays the Beneficiary details take a print out.
  17. Then click on "REPORTS" module in left navigation for Bill, Schedules, and Form-47 to get print out.
  18. For Form-47 of salary claims click on "Form 47 Generating" module.
  19. In the "Bill Schedules" module you can get schedules like GPF, ZPPF, APGLI, CPS, GIS, PTax, etc.,
  20. Similarly for salary bill click on "Pay Bill details" module
  21. These Form-47, Bill, TBR Beneficiary Report and Bill Schedules print outs along with Paper Token & 101 forms submit in the Treasury Office to claim salary bills.

35 comments :

  1. Thank you for adding detailed information regarding the DDO Request information..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Thanks..
    ddoreq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on over and discuss with my web site .
    Thanks

    crackphilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, submit, very informative.
    I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this.
    You must proceed your writing.
    I’m confident, you have
    a great readers’ base already!
    ableton live crack
    dj music mixer crack
    fxfactory pro crack
    system mechanic pro crack activation key

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve came upon so far.But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the source?
      revo uninstaller pro crack
      iskysoft pdf editor pro crack
      benthic software pl edit serial key

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very impressed with your writing skills and your blog post.

    answeeper crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really impressed with your writing skills, as smart as the structure of your weblog.
    Is this a paid topic or do you change it yourself?
    However, stopping by with great quality writing, it's hard to see any good blog today.


    acronis true image crack  
    mini tool power crack
    pinnacle studio crack
    manycam crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your method of describing the whole thing in this piece of writing is actually pleasant
    every one be able to without difficulty know it, Thanks
    a lot
    hard disk sentinel pro crack
    vegas pro crack
    malwarebytes adwcleaner crack
    radmin vpn crack
    adobe audition cc crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is a great post. Concept In addition to spending time and effort
    writing great articles, I want to wriOh, this is a great post. Concept In addition to spending time and effort
    writing great articles, I want to write that way. I procrastinate a lot and don't seem to do anything.


    iobit driver booster pro crack
    avira internet security suite
    kmsauto net activator v1 5 4 latest
    winedt crack te that way. I procrastinate a lot and don't seem to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a colleague who was doing a
    little homework on this. And he actually ordered me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled
    upon it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this….
    Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this issue here
    on your internet site.
    xfer serum crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sincerely, I am so glad I found your site, I accidentally found you while searching on google
    for something else, I am still here and I want to congratulate you on a nice post and
    a nice blog all over (love the theme/design too),
    I don't have time to watch anywhere in the minute, but I noticed and added
    your RSS feeds, so if I have time, I will return to
    read on, keep up the good work.
    reimage license key
    substance designer crack

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely helpful info specifically the last part
    I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    avast internet security 2019 crack
    vmware workstation crack
    wondershare pdfelement crack
    phonerescue crack
    radmin vpn crack
    reiboot for android crack

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme.
    Did you develop this website yourself? Please reply
    back as I’m hoping to create my own site and would love to know
    where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
    Thank you!
    movavi video converter crack

    ReplyDelete

  15. Virtual DJ Pro Crack is an innovative and
    unrivaled audio blocking engine and video mixing software. This is one of
    the most popular programs in the entire market and became the first program.
    reaper crack

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I'm so glad I found your blog, I ran into you when
    I have already viewed other content on Google, now I am here and I want
    to thank you for this great post. And surrounding entertainment facilities
    please keep doing good work.

    ableton live crack

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you are looking for bloggers, please let us know.
    Your position is very good, I think I have a great advantage.
    If you want to lose weight, I'm happy.
    Write something on your blog in exchange for my link.
    If interested, write to me, thanks!

    zwcad sp2 crack

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great, send, informative. I wonder why the opposition experts in this sector are not aware of this. You must continue
    to write. I'm sure you have it A huge number of readers already!
    ultraedit crack
    nero burning rom crack
    edraw max crack
    jetbrain clion crack
    havij pro

    ReplyDelete

  19. Hey what a great job i met and believe me
    Last week I searched for similar posts and almost never
    I found him. Thank you very much and we look forward to hearing from you.
    itunes crack
    netgate amiti antivirus
    file viewer plus crack
    decsoft app builder crack

    ReplyDelete

  20. The author of this post is impressive, he brings a lot
    emotions for everyone who reads this, we will share
    more. I liked it, thanks for posting. hope
    your post appreciates this more.

    macrium reflect crack
    ant download manager
    rollback rx professional with full crack
    fast video cataloger crack

    ReplyDelete


  21. For those looking to learn more about this topic, this is the right site. Do you know
    a lot of difficulties in the dispute. (Not so, personally you need ... ha ha)
    you have changed the subject for centuries.
    presonus studio one pro crack
    iobit malware fighter pro
    genymotion crack
    allavsoft video downloader converter crack

    ReplyDelete


  22. Great day! The writing of this article couldn't be better!
    Reading this article reminds me of my wonderful homebuilding partner! He has already spoken about this.
    I'll send you this article, are you sure?
    You will read well. Thanks for sharing!
    hasleo bitlocker anywhere crack
    sketchup pro
    camtasia studio crack
    expresii crack

    ReplyDelete


  23. Very interesting, you are a very professional blogger.
    I joined your RSS feed and am still looking for more interesting articles. I also share your site on my social networks.

    autodesk revit crack
    uc browser mod apk
    clip studio paint ex crack gstarcad professional build crack

    ReplyDelete


  24. Fantastic blog! What advice do you have for aspiring writers?
    I hope to start my page soon, but I am a bit
    lost in total. Would you suggest starting with vector magic crack
    pixellu smart albums crack
    magoshare data recovery enterprise
    easy gif animator crack

    ReplyDelete
  25. audials one crack

    Please let me know if you are looking for an author for your blog.
    You have some very good posts and I think I would be a good help.
    If you ever want to get rid of some of the pregnancy, I'd love to
    write content for your blog in exchange for a backlink to mine.
    aiseesoft video converter ultimate crack

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thanks, However I am having troubles with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody having the same RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!
    paypal money adder crack
    lollipop launcher apk mod
    privacy eraser pro crack
    blackmagic fusion crack

    ReplyDelete
  27. DDOREQ Refrigeration Pedia is a Reference portal for All Employee HRMS and Salary Payslip Download.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thanks, However I am having troubles with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody having the same RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!
    comodo cloud antivirus crack
    meetme app mod
    google chrome crack
    driver booster crack

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm going to Brussels.
    I will be grateful if you will continue to do so in the future.
    Most people will benefit from your writing.
    Hooray, I'm still visiting, how are you all?
    tuxera ntfs crack
    substance painter crack
    anytoiso professional crack

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot.I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Havij Pro Crack
    Apowersoft Video Editor Crack
    Claris FileMaker Pro Crack
    Evaer Video Recorder For Skype Crack
    WonderFox Photo Watermark Crack
    MKVToolNix Crack

    ReplyDelete


  31. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. Free4links.com I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Avira Internet Security Suite Crack

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © . Career Blog! - Posts · Comments